No matter what the occasion is, we are always running short of time. This calls for some delicious and easy recipe which everyone will enjoy.
1)Maggi Noodles- 1 packet(you can choose any noodles you want)
2)whole wheat flour (atta)- 1 katori
3) Suji -1/4 th katori
4)Ghee- 2 Tbsp
5) Salt as per taste
6) Ajwain- 1 tsp
7) Oil for frying
8)Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
9) Garam Masalas -1/2 tsp (optional)
1) Take water in a pan and cook Maggi till it is left with no liquid.
2) In a big plate, put atta, suji, salt, ajwain and ghee. Knead into a soft dough and keep aside covered for 10 mins. Then knead again for 1 minute.
3) Add Garam masala and red chilli powder to your Maggi if you want your kachoris to be really spicy.
4)Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a small roti. Put the Maggi mixture.
5) Hold one portion of the dough and close it properly to give it the shape of a Kachori.
6) Heat oil in a Kadhai. Keep the flame low to medium. Start putting kachoris one by one and fry till deep golden in colour.
7) Serve hot with Chutney of your choice and cup of masala tea.
By Alka Priyaank Vishnoi