My name is Chhaya Raghuvanshi. I am 35 year old, I am home chef. Trying new recipes is my passion.
Rangoli-inspired Stuffed Shahi Gulab Tukda
I am sending my new innovative recipe(Shahi Gulab Tukda) which i invent for this diwali occasion. The idea came for this recipe from rangoli which i made every year in my house
I hope you like it…
The recipe name is Stuffed Shahi Gulab Tukda
- 2 bread slice
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 khajoor finely chopped
- 3-4 almonds finely chopped
- 3-4 cashew finely chopped
- 2tbs ghee
- 2tbs condensed milk
- 1 tsp dry rose
- 1 tbs gulkand
- 1/2 liter milk
- 3tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp rose water
- few drops of rose essence
- For making rabdi : Take havey bottom pan add 1/2 liter milk bring the milk to a boil.
2. Lower the heat to a medium and keep stirring and scraping the sides of the pan cook the milk for half hour. Till it reach to a quarter.
3. Add sugar and rose water and rose syrup and cook it another next 4 to 5 mins.
4. Transfer this rabri in bowl keep it cook at room temperature then put in fridge for 1 hr.
5. Now take 2 bread slice cut in to round shape with help cutter.
6. Roll them little with help of roller pin.
7. Mix all the dry fruits guldkand, rose petals very well. Spread 1,1 tbs condensed milk on each bread slice, now place this mixed dry fruits and guldkand, mixture on one bread slice, cover this slice with remaining bread slice, press well with hands, and seal the corners with fork making pattern.
8. Now shallow fry this stuffed bread on tava in ghee, make sure both side should golden brown and crispy
9. Dip this fried bread in sugar syrup for 1 min, make sure both sides coated well in syrup, drain extra syrup and place this on plate, pour rabri that we made earlier. keep this in fridge for 5 min.
10. Now take 1/4 cup of grated coconut, divide them into for 4, add 2, 2 drops of green, red, pink, yellow colour, each part and mix well.
11. Sprinkle all coloured grated coconut over fried bread and rabri slice, serve immediately.
Now Shahi Gulab Tukda is ready !
By Chhaya Raghuvanshi
Read More :