Navratri special * Sabudana Katori Chaat *
• 1/2 cup Sabudana
• 2 Boiled potato
• Senda Namak to taste
• 3-4 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
• 2-4 tsp Green chilli chopped
• 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts crushed
•. Oil for frying
1. Wash the sabudana. Soak for 6-8 hours in 1/2 cup water. After 6-8 hours, sabudana would have soaked all the water and will be soft.
2. Add soaked sabudana, senda namak, fresh coriander, green chilli and roasted peanuts in a bowl. Grate the boiled potatoes and add to the bowl.
3. Mix everything nicely.after Heat oil in a non stick frying pan.
Make small balls from the dough.now make a Katori shape
4. Fry the Katori in hot oil ton high heat till golden brown from both the sides.
5. Take it out Put boiled potato it in Add crushed peanut Add red chilli powder, senda namak, now spread curd on it, add it some tamarind chutney. Now Sabudana Katori Chaat is ready.
By Sunita Pandey
Read More :