An easy-to-prepare, mouth-watering dish, Rai Curd Sandwich can either work as a quick breakfast recipe or as a snack for the guests who come visiting in the evening. Prepared with easily available ingredients at home, you can make your own enhancements to it by adding more vegetables. The preparation time is short, which is the best part and it is also a healthy diet for those of you who are going strictly no-no with deep fried oily food.
Preparation Time – 10 mins
Cooking Time – 15 mins
Serving for – 3-4 people
Hung Curd – 250 gms
Green Bell Pepper – 1 medium size
Onion – 1-2
Tomato – 1
Salt to Taste
Green Chilly (optional) – 1
Coriander Leaves (Chopped) – 2 tbsp
Refine / Olive Oil
mustard seeds (Rai)
- Whip the Curd and add to it finely chopped tomato, onions, bell pepper, chillies and coriander leaves. Add salt according to your taste
- Cut the bread slices in triangle shapes (you can also take the whole bread)
- In the Frying pan, heat a few drops of refine / olive oil and temper it with mustard seeds
- Take two bread slices and put the curd mixture between them
- Shallow fry the bread pieces till they are light brown from outside
- Continue this process with the rest of the breads
To make it look presentable, you can top it with some tomato sauce
About Quick Recipe
Quick Recipe is what every working lady looks forward to having it in her recipe menu, or for that matter anyone who wants to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. We started this section with the simple thought that though we all love to cook, there are times when we need recipes that can be made with easily available stuff at home or which requires the least amount of time to be prepared. The recipes we will be sharing on our blog in due course are the ones which everyone is aware of but we try making them easier and simpler, so that anyone who is trying their culinary skills for the first time would not find cooking as tough as they expected.
We are open to feedback and comments from our readers that would further help us to come up with more interesting recipes.
– Anjali Sethi Joshi