Palak Paneer banane ki recipe ( Quick and Simple )
Organizing a party or get-together at home can be real fun when you have your favourite bunch of people coming over to spend quality time with you. Whether your friends are coming over for a party that was planned days ago or even if they end up surprising you without any prior information, make sure you prepare delicious snacks as well as food items to tease their taste buds and extend a warm welcome to each one of them.
There are a host of recipes that you can prepare for your near and dear ones, especially when you’re running short of time. Apart from being highly nutritious these quick recipes are easy to cook and won’t take much of your time. Yes! We’re talking about the good old Palak Paneer – a simple yet sumptuous dish that requires no more than 10-15 minutes of preparation time.
So, if you’re running out of ideas and would want to prepare a quick yet fascinating palak paneer recipe then give our version of palak paneer a try. We guarantee your guests would love and relish it to their fullest capacity and not to forget praise you for your culinary skills, so here is Palak Paneer banane ki recipe ( Quick and Simple )
- 1 Cup of paneer cubes (Indian Cottage Cheese).
- Note: You can increase and decrease the quantity as per the number of guests.
- 2 cups of palak (Boiled and reduced to fine paste in a mixer/grinder.
- 1-2 green chillies.
- ½ cup onion paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger/garlic paste
- 1/8 tsp jeera or cumin seeds
- Oil and ghee for frying/cooking
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh cream
How to Prepare?
- Take a pan and put paneer in it and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Take another pan and add some ghee/oil to it.
- Next add, jeera, green chilies and let it heat for half a minute.
- Now add onion and ginger/garlic paste and let it fry for a minute.
- Once the onion turns slightly brown in colour add the tomato puree and allow the mixture to cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Next add boiled spinach to the pan and mix it well to ensure that the palak gets cooked thoroughly.
- Now add coriander powder, salt and garam masala to the entire mixture and mix it well to cook it properly.
- Finally put the paneer cubes. Note: You can also fry the paneer if you wish to.
- Let the entire mixture of paneer and palak come to a boil.
- Stir until the paneer cubes turn soft as well as succulent. Around 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, add fresh cream and stir gently to ensure that the cream gets fully absorbed in the palak-paneer gravy.
- Turn the flame off and serve hot palak paneer with your choice of roti, rice or even naan.
Now, isn’t that really quick and simple! So, what’re you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today and do get back to us with your feedback or other interesting instant recipes.
Read More :