Dora cake recipe is so soft and fluffy pancakes, which is easy to make. These Pancakes are sandwiched collectively with some kid’s favorite chocolate spread and inspired by the kiddo’s favorite cartoon series Doraemon.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1tbs butter
- Chocolate syrup
- Milk as required
- In a mixing bowl add All-purpose flour, sugar powder, milk powder, vanilla essence & honey, mix up all well together
- Now add milk gradually and continues the blend
- Make a smooth consistency like batter
- Keep the batter in rest for 10 min.
- Heat a flat pan on low flame, apply a little butter on it.
- Take a small ladle of the batter and pour onto the hot pan, flip over after a minute and cook both sides until golden brown
- Do again until the batter is over
- Leave to chill
- Then spread any chocolate cream or syrup on one pancake liberally and close up with one more pancake
- Dora cake is ready to eat now
By Chhaya Raghuvanshi