These things Must be Included in Your Travel Kit
Travelling, especially long distance can take a toll on your body but is usually full of fun and excitement. On one hand, you feel enthusiastic about reaching your preferred destination and on the other hand, the journey in itself is filled with lots of good times, joy, cheer and refreshments. However, irrespective of the destination you choose to travel to, it is always a good idea to carry a few travel and beauty products along with you. Also, if you are searching for exciting discount offers on beauty products, then visit Zouton.com to avail Nykaa coupons and pick all your favourite beauty items at the online store.
Continue reading to discover 10 beauty and travel essentials that come handy while travelling.
- Sunscreen: Needless to mention, a sunscreen lotion or cream should definitely be a part of your travel kit. It safeguards your skin against the harsh rays of sun and ultra-violet rays. Depending upon your skin type, you can opt for a sunscreen lotion that has little to no chemicals in it. Typically, travellers are recommended to carry a sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 in it.
- Make up kit including foundation: Some women, especially who are particular about their looks and appearances prefer to carry their makeup kits including foundation along with them while travelling. Remember, you may need that touch up after you’ve travelled for many hours at a stretch and a compact make up kit as well as a foundation cream will definitely come handy while travelling.
- Perfume: Do we really need to stress on the importance of carrying a perfume while travelling? Well, we don’t think so? A perfume will keep you fresh and good smelling during the journey. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from bad odour problems.
- Wet Wipes: Another beauty product that you must carry while travelling is available in the form of wet wipes. Wet wipes are a must if you have summer travel plans. In fact, they come handy for women who need to remove their makeup and apply it all over again. Not to forget, they are excellent for wiping dirt of your hands, neck and face. Apart from this, wet wipes also moisturize the skin and leaves you feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- Sanitary Napkins/Pads: If you are a girl or women, then the sanitary napkins or pad must definitely be a part of your travel kit. Often women forget to keep a track of their menstrual periods and many get their periods or menstruation while travelling. Hence, it is always better to be safe than sorry later.
- Kajal/Kohl: Another must carry beauty product for women is their kohl or kajal. If you are fond of applying makeup, then a kajal will definitely come into use whenever you need to reapply it while travelling. However, the only tip that we have for women travellers is that you must carry a kajal/kohl that does not smudge quickly.
Our personal preference here will be the ‘Faces Magneteyes Kajal – Black’ which can be bought easily, both online as well as offline. While buying it through the web, make use of the various online offers available to get additional discounts on your order. Remember, you don’t want to end up looking shabby or horrible as far as your appearance is concerned. So, make sure you carry a good quality kajal along with you while travelling.
- Lipstick: Lipstick is yet another beauty product that should be included in your travel checklist. It brightens up your face and is perfect for adding the much needed glamour quotient while travelling.
- Lip Balm: Travelling often leaves many women with dry and chapped lips and the ideal way to keep them soft as well as smooth is by applying a lip balm. Make sure you pick the best quality lip balm that is easy to carry and apply while travelling. Typically, a roll on lip balm is the easiest to carry and use during travel.
- Face wash: Your face is bound to get dirty with all that dirt and filth that it encounters while travelling. Hence, don’t forget to carry your face wash along with you while travelling. It will help you in washing off all that dirt and pollutants from your skin and keep you fresh and glowing.
- Moisturiser: A moisturiser is another travel essential that should be included in your travel kit. It soothes your skin and keeps dryness away. Besides, you will also smell good and feel fresh after you’ve applied a good quality moisturizer all over your hands, neck and face.
Read More :