The Gourmet High Street is back to entice the city’s food lovers yet again and I bet you don’t need a reason to visit this festival!
The Food extravaganza, happening for the 3rd time will be open for public from 9th to 11th December, 2016 at Epicentre Gurgaon. This was also the venue where the first edition of the Food Festival was held and it is reportedly on the feedback received from a lot of customers that the event is moving back to this place.
The 2nd edition of The Gourmet High Street took place at the Leisure Valley Park, Gurgaon last year and witnessed the presence of celebrity chefs like Ranveer Brar, Sanjeev Kapoor, Vicky Ratnani, Amrita Raichand, Sarash Goila, to name a few.
Like any other year, this time too the three day festival promises a power packed and fun-filled show that envisions to provide an opportunity to its guests to enjoy some of the best tasting food and drinks from around the world. The event will have show features like –
- Culinary Grind, which is its flagship feature and some of the extra ordinary chefs, mixologists and sommeliers from the industry will grace this occasion;
- Cooking Studio in which the visitors would get a chance to cook along with chefs. This feature was introduced in 2015 and became an instant hit;
- The Sipping Turf, a must-visit area for all the drinks enthusiasts
- The Gourmet Market Place where visitors can buy show products at discounted prices
- I left it All For Food, another feature introduced in 2015 where the spotlight would completely be on the food entrepreneurs
Well, there is even more to it. But for that you will have to visit this Food Festival in person and enjoy all that this gala event has to offer to every food and drink lover.
When: 9th – 11th December
Where: Epicentre, Sector 44, Gurgaon
– Samrita Baruah / Anjali Sethi Joshi